We used disposable diapers until The Goose was 15 months old. I had an idea that I wanted to use cloth from the time I was pregnant, but the arguments against were just enough to give me pause. So, we kept with the disposables and waited until summer came again and we had time to add another layer to our lives.
I wish we had done it from the start.
Here’s a bit about our experience and some solutions to the challenges we came up against:
- Arguments against cloth diapers
- Arguments for cloth diapers
- The cloth diapers we use
- Washing cloth diapers
- Storing clean cloth diapers
- Storing dirty cloth diapers
- Traveling with cloth diapers – day trips
- Traveling with cloth diapers – longer trips
- Poops and cloth diapers
- The extras for cloth diapers that you may not need
- Cloth diapers on a budget
- Cloth diapers and Yeast Rashes